Your workplace must have the following requirements to ensure you have the best training experience:
- Internet connection - wired whenever possible. 10 Mbit free line capacity is required. No 3G or 4G/LTE.
- Speakers and microphone - built-in or as USB headset or wireless with Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or as USB webcam
- Two monitors with (at least) HD resolution
Supported operating systems
- Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i5 or better | GPU: Intel HD 4000 / NVIDIA 600 series / AMD Radeon HD 7000 series or better with the latest graphics drivers | Memory: 8GB DDR3
- Mac OS X with MacOS 10.11 or newer, with hardware Metal support
Please check in time before the training if you can install both programs and make sure that you have the necessary authorizations on your computer (*). Please also do a function test as far as possible. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your registration for one of the courses you will receive an appointment in time before the training starts, where we will test zoom and parsec together with you. It is important to us that we do not have to solve any technical problems on the day of the training and that everyone can start right away.
(*) If you don't have the possibility to install the software on your computer, we might have an alternative solution for you. In this case send a mail to email@example.com. We will then contact you!